Jetzt hade ich Sommerferien.
Today has been goos (so far), My and I were late for school (as usual) so we went straught to the assemblyhall and watched everything that was going on there. Then we gathered with the class and the ones who read ELS second year. And when it was time to go there were the usual huggingthing. I don´t see why you have to hug everyone, it´s not like this was he last time I´ll ever see them. We don´t even like each other that musch.
Anyhow, My and I will try to get the hold of some cigarettes soon, we both need it. Then later today I´ll be going to Svenljunga, celebrating Marcus and then off to Warberg.
I don´t know how much I´ll sit by the computer the coming week and a half but I guess I´ll write a few posts at least. We´ll see.
Otherwise, you know where to find me.
Short post I know, but now I have to go.
fredag 12 juni 2009
Prenumerera på:
Kommentarer till inlägget (Atom)
but I wanted a hug because I will leave you for a year ._.
SvaraRaderayou will get a hug before you leave, I swear <3
SvaraRadera