söndag 7 juni 2009

Should I get up and carry on?

This weekend has been good, really good actually. I´ve been `camping´ all weekend and it has kept my mind off of things, I´ve been happy. That´s what´s good about beeing busy all day long, you don´t have time to think of things that bring you down, so you just keep on smiling your way throught it all. Maybe those tiny bastards aren´t that bad after all, eventhough they read my textmessages and woke me up by jumping on me. Yeah, they actually started jumping on me when I was asleep, but I was too tired to care. Slept for three hours last night so I´m pretty exhausted, so I won´t be long today I think. Or maybe I will, we´ll see.
So, after I came home to Borås again I went out to meet up with My, I was gonna meet her halfway to Tullen, but I got lost (stupid me I know, but I actually got lost on my way there) so she called me and told me to turn back the same way I came and eventually I came back to the bakery and then I sat there and waited for her instead. I´m really bad with remembering which way I should go when I haven´t been there for some time. So we lighted our cigarettes and walked down to buy her a buscard - that´s the reason we walked in the first place - she didn´t have a buscard. And when we came to the station, guess who was sitting there all by his lonley self if not Lucas? Oh yes he did, and I just felt the urge to walk right pass him just to se how he reacted (to see how he looked) so I did. He just looked at me, I thought I´d just say hi but I didn´t, (way to go me) 'cause I figured that if I did I´d spend the rest of today and all day tomorrow thinking of him. So not saying anything to him felt good. Good in a sad but good way. I wanted to talk to him, but I knew how it all would end up so I simply didn´t.
A small step for mankind but a huge step for Louis. Thank you very much.

I really don´t have much else to say other than the fact that this weekend has been good.

Tomorrow I´m gonna have a cup of coffee with Hanna, haven´t seen her for quite some time now and I miss her. We used to see each other as good as every day for three years and now I haven´t seen her for months. We really have to start planning for Metaltown. When to go there, where to sleep and so on and so on. I´m looking forward to go there with her, it´s sort of our thing the entire music and consert thing.
And I will also bake cupcakes tomorrow, since we´re having that stupid classthing on Tuesday and we are supposed to bring fika.
Yes, I am exporting the word fika.

Okey, I should get some sleep 'cause right now I can hardly see what I´m writing.
So, goodnight to ya'll :*

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar