tisdag 9 juni 2009

Disconnected

There could not be a more suiting headline for today, I´ve been feeling off and awkward all day long and I have no idea why that has been.
I slept my way through my first class today (yes, I actually fell asleep), and then I went home to get some papers for My, then I got back late to my next class and then we had that dreadful classthing. It wasn´t even that fun, I had to feed Carl with yoghurt. Then we did charades - I hate charades, how can it be fun to pretend that you´re something/someone that you´re not?

I hate it when it comes to this point, and it seems to always get to this certain point. The point when I start doubting things, people, feelings, myself - you name it, I doubt it. Some of my friends (or `friends´) tell me to doubt. They tell me to not believe a word that you say, and right now I don´t know what to believe. It all seems too weird. Too good maybe? Or is it just my intuition? Perhaps I should be doubting this?
Gosh, I don´t know anymore.

It looks like this is going to be an allnighter, I have tons of things that I have to do until tomorrow. Schoolstuff. Today Hanna, my Swedish and Tema Språk teacher told me that if I don´t hand in a number of things that I haven´t given her she won´t even be giving me a final grade. So, good luck Chuck ._.

I think I´m dying. Really. I don´t have any energy, people keep getting mad at me and I´m not even sure I want this life anymore. Give me a new one please?

I should try to get some things done now, and then go to sleep.

Night

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar