torsdag 11 juni 2009

no one ever said that life was fair

I don´t really know what to write today, but I feel awkward, and strange.
It seems as if you have no real interest in me what so ever. You say you do, but it feels like it´s all just some kind of game to you. I´m sorry to say that but you seem to care more about every other girl, and not about me.
Don´t you think for a second that I dislike you or anything, it all just seems so weird.
Enough about that.
(I will probably regret writing those lines, but I had to get it out of my system)

Watched Gabbeh´s prom today. She was so beautiful and pretty and everything else that only she can be. I think I´ll be posting some photos of here on bilddagboken tomorrow, just so that everybody can see how she looked in her dress.
I love you, you are the most important person in my life.
BSKK :*

School´s out tomorrow.
My and I will take a fika and then I´m going to Svenljunga, celebrating Marcus´ graduation and then off we go to Warberg. Me and the love of my life.
Truly, she is the one person I really love.
I think it´ll be good for me to get away from everything for a while, living day by day and (hopefully) not having to worry so much.

My is staying here tonight - again. I really like having her around, especially when she is here, I feel safer when I have someone close to me.
I should be off to bed soon, gotta get up early and get ready tomorrow, finish off cleaning my room, pack the last few things and so on and so on.

Night everyone

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar