[00.00]
Still tired, still confused. A little bit unsober but not too much. Third day in a row now without not drinking ._. I don´t like this, it scares me.
(no, i won't make drinking everyday a habit, it´s too expensive for me)
Christian just got back, now isn´t that one way to kill all the fun? Gabbeh just went to te bathroom, so I'm gonna write a few words here I think.
Today has been good too, haven´t gotten much done. Woke up aroung noon, just sat on our sorry asses 'til five and then we went to Varberg, fixed some cigarettes (MAN, is that harder here than home in Borås?!), had something to eat since we didn´t eat breakfast; icecream does not count as breakfast, then we had a cup of coffee at Paganini's and then we went back to the camping. Quite lovley, really.
I´m thinking she´ll be back any minute now, so I should just end this short post by saying goodnight to ya'll.
Sweet dreams :*
måndag 15 juni 2009
Prenumerera på:
Kommentarer till inlägget (Atom)
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar