Sitting down in Warberg right now, with the love of my life. Her parents went back home about an hour ago so now it´s just the two of us. We´ve got an entire week ahead of us and it feels like this week will be really good. We´ll have time to hang out, talk, do whatever we want whenever we want to.
Yesterday there was this party in Tvååker, in Andy´s brother´s apartment. Tons of people, drunk people, drunk Louis. It was fun. I made out with Gabbeh and some greek guy. Not okay. Not at all. I actually regret doing that.
What ever.
But there was a certain phonecall last night that made me really happy. It really did, just so you know. You make me happy and I almost started crying when I heard your voice, thank you. You made my day (night).
Then I got too drunk, not good. I threw up and then we went home to Andy, where we were going to sleep. Threw up some more and then passed out on his sofa. Nice job, Louis. Nice job.
That´s pretty much what last night was all about.
Now I´m going to force Gabbeh to go to the bathroomroom thing so I can fix my makeup, cause I really look like shit today. But not hungover (Y)
I´ll get back to ya'll
Byebye :*
söndag 14 juni 2009
Prenumerera på:
Kommentarer till inlägget (Atom)
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar