onsdag 3 juni 2009

I´ll be marching by your side

So today hasn´t been much at all. English - talked about American History X for one and a half hour, German - watched Türkisch für Anfänger, Italian - watched La Piovra, History - wrote my entire paper on Fidel Castro in less than an hour. Pretty impressed by myself there I must say, since most of the people in my class spent days with their papers, but they will probably get a better grade then me too. But a pass is what I aim for, I don´t even like history with Andrew, and since we won´t be taking the B course it doesn´t really matter.

Anyway, today I have a lot of studying to do, and I mean loads. I have eight different assignments that have to be done, so hello homework. Until next year I have to get myself together and not starting with things too late. All those assignments are late and they have to have them to be able to give me a grade. Way to go Louis. I know what you´re thinking. But I´m gonna get better next year, I swear.
So My will be coming over later today, so we can help each other. She´s gonna dye her hair today, dark red. It´s gonna look awesome.

I guess that is pretty much what is going on right now. Some other thing to ofcourse but I don´t feel like writing them down right now. To whom it will concern; you can ask me later if you really want to know, I just might tell you.

Now I´m gonna grab something to eat, haven´t eaten any thing else than an apple today so I´m pretty much starving here.

Catch you later
Take care :*

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar