This day has been rather worthless, not at all as Tuesdays use to be like. They are usually really good, but today? No. Not at all.
It feels like I´m falling, really far down this time. Everyone is just talking and talking about things that they know nothing about, and then they tell me what to do and what not to do. Does anyone ever do as I tell them to? I dont think so, so why should I do as you say? What you say doesn´t matter to me anyway, since most of all the things you say are bullshit. And I´ve heard enough of that.
I hardly don´t know what I do anymore, everything is just a big blur.
Sorry for being nothing but a pathetic little emokid today, but I really feel emo today.
I miss it. I miss the days when things got better by just taking a razor in your hand and make yourself bleed. And then watch the blood on your pale arms as it came running down, creating little pools of red, oh my were they beautiful.
Stop it Louis.
I know, I shouldn´t even be thinking of going back to hurting myself but sometimes it seems like my wounds heal easier than the ones I make on others. I´d rather hurt myself than someone that I care for.
I should stop this right now.
Bye
onsdag 3 juni 2009
Prenumerera på:
Kommentarer till inlägget (Atom)
.. :/
SvaraRadera