fredag 5 juni 2009

Close your eyes and count to ten

I´m confused. Really confused.

I have no idea what is going on inside your head, what your intentions are. I on the other hand, get more and more certain for everyday. It´s just that I´m afraid to tell you anything since I don´t know if you feel the same way. It´s scary stuff you know..

Anyhow, today has been pretty good, could have been better but it could also have been worse, so I´m gonna let you get away without all my complains today, you deserve better.

You make me feel all these weird feeling inside. Good feelings, but yet weird, I haven´t felt like this before and that scares me. It freaks me out actually. But don´t you guys worry about me, I´ll be fine.

However, now I´m gonna pack all my stuff and go to my mom, unpack everything and then pack everything again but the second time I´ll include a sleepingbag - I´m going camping. Friday 'til Saturday, then I´ll go home for like six hours and then I´m going back to same place, but with different people. Saturday - Sunday will be worst, all those tiny bastards running around and screaming, not sleeping and keeping me awake and away from home.
So if any of you have something to tell you´ll have to call me or write an sms. Simple as that.

What makes things even wore is the fact that I don´t have any cigarettes, so my weekend is gonna be pretty chaotic I´d guess. But I´ll try so survive.

Gotta go pack all my stuff now
Bye :*

2 kommentarer: