tisdag 26 maj 2009

[00.00] Keep holding on ..

Today has been good, worse, the worst, better and pretty awesome.
It all started off as it always does on mondays - slow as hell. History; didn´t get much done but I printed out some papers and borrowed a book. Italian; Katarina didn´t seem to be in a very good mood, so that pretty much sucked. German; Nationals - I sucked. And I really mean that, I hardly said anything at all, and the few things I did say wasn´t very good.
Then there was the usually monday cup of coffee with My and Sarah, and Mathias joined us today. Very nice.

And then it started to happen things. I sort of freaked out and had a panicattack and things just got worse and worse. But it eventually got a little better.
After school, My and I went downtown - I bought my dress! It is just so pretty and we´re gonna look awesome in our dresses together my dear<3
Then we just sat down behind Grand, on that thing. It was nice, we had a good talk, thank you :*
Later this evening we just freaked out, seriously. I don´t thing I´ve laughed that much in quite some time.
And now, here I am. Where I´m always at.

My dad sold the car today! So tomorrow he´s probably going to buy that new sofa - finally!
Seems like things are getting better around here actually, of course we had our everyday fight about money, but it really doesn´t bother me that much anymore.

But there are things that bother me a little bit. Well, they don´t bother my really but they scare me.
It seems like the more I talk to you the more certain I get. I think I might really have feelings for you. Hah, I should never have written that, and still I don´t delete it?
I´m stupid, I know.

I should be off to sleep, but I know that I won´t be able to sleep anyhow so I might as well just stay for a while. Don´t have much else to say though.

You´re not alone
together we stand
I´ll be by your side
you know I´ll take your hand.
When it gets cold,
and it feels like the end
There´s no place to go
you know I won´t give in

2 kommentarer:

  1. Du och jag Louis, smala, tränade, klänningar, mindre cigg, sommar. Jag älskar dig. <3

    SvaraRadera
  2. det ser jag fram emot <3
    Jag älskar dig :*

    SvaraRadera