I really shouldn't be awake this early, but it's pretty hard to sleep when you're almost coughing your lungs out. And if you add the noise from the café thing that is being renovated downstairs and the trucks that come and go all morning you get what I'm trying to sleep with. It's not that easy. So I got up and took a shower, had a cup of coffee, read the morning paper, solved a Sudoku and checked my Facebook.
Nothing much.
Then my dad was home for a little while, surprised that I was up already (He's not the only one), so I talked to him for a while, he asked me to look for a birthdaypresent for Isabelle today, we're gonna buy her a pair of Converse. And my mom and my sister are going to Gothenburg today, so I'm gonna ask them to go to Weekday and look for a pair of CheapMonday jeans.
I gotta buy a gift to Becca as well, we're celebrating her on the 8th of August and then Isabelle the 9th..
Then we have Sid's birthday, and Sara's, and (the other) Sarah's birthday was yesterday.. That's a lot of gifts that has to be bought.
What ever.
I feel sort of absent-minded right now, it's as if nothing matters and nothing makes sense. Everything just is, but that's all there is to it.
I wake up everyday, get up, get dressed, put some makeup on, drink coffee, (usually) skip breakfast, sit at home until My has finished working and then I spend the rest of the day with her and when she has taken her bus home I usually spend the rest of the evening (night) with Sid. Then I get home, go to bed and then everything starts over again the next morning. Not that I'm complaining, but I still think I could do more with my life. I mean, for the love of God, next summer will be my last Summervacation and I hope I'll have a job then, so this is sort of my last summer to just have fun and live life while it's worth living. And what do I do about it? Nothing. At all. And now it's almost over.
Great.
I think I'll just spend the entire day listening to Håkan Hellström. His voice always manage to keep me calm.
I'm so looking forward to September 18th, when he's playing at Liseberg. I guess this year won't be exactly like the others, since Hanna won't be going with us, and not Marcus either, but it'll be Malin and I, and that's what really matters when it's Håkan at Liseberg.
This will be our fourth year, I think..
The only thing that is bothering me is the fact that 'my' german exchange student will be here that week, but I'll simply tell my teacher that I'm busy, or I'll just ask my dad to call me in sick and send the stupid german to school anyway.
We'll see.
Now I'm gonna get my face together and then message Sid to see if he's still downtown or if he's gone home.
Later
tisdag 4 augusti 2009
Prenumerera på:
Kommentarer till inlägget (Atom)
I hear ya baby, let's get creative or something ^^ I'm up for pretty much anything, just to get rid of this god awful boredom thats infecting my life at the moment.
SvaraRadera:*