torsdag 20 augusti 2009

I got my mind set on destruction

Today's song : The Wildfire (if it was true) - Mando Diao
- obviously

So, school started today and I only have one thing to say about that: GO FUCK YOURSELF! Seriously, I'm not gonna make it this year. There will be a school massacre. Believe me.
I bet you all think I'm just exaggerating but I'm not. Okay every first day of school is a pain in the butt, but this year it was just ridiculous. I woke up and realized that we didn't have any real coffee, took a shower and got almost ready to leave and then I broke down on the floor, screaming that I didn't want to go to school but eventually My and Sarah got me to get up. Then I came to school and it only took me two steps to figure out that that was not the place to be at that time. Then I started crying in the assembly hall, I felt pure panic. After that we got to the classroom, to meet up with Jan and the rest of the class. We got our new schedule (pretty nice actually), a new calendar and a few other papers. We were supposed to get to know which courses we had gotten for IV, but since I got that e-mail from Tomas early this summer I thought Jan would bring it up. Did he? NO! Everyone else that had chosen journalism was on the freaking list. Everyone in the entire class was on that fucking list. Everyone except me. So I simply asked Jan if it was he or Tomas that doesn't like me enough to put me on the list. So Jan just told me to talk to Tomas as soon as I could. Then came strike two - the lockers. Apparently, we won't be having our lockers at the same place as the rest of the class. We just got number and a Good luck finding your locker Chuck, and when I finally found it I discovered that all the people in my class that I dislike have their lockers close to me, while My and Sarah don't. Nice. And another thing that I discovered rather quickly was that my locker was impossible to open. Even nicer, don't you think? So I had to find the janitor, then I had to find the other janitor so that he could fix it for me. Then I had to go to Tomas and talk to him, but there was one hell of a queue so I didn't even bother, I went out to smoke instead.
And here's the really fun part: Then we had to go to class. SERIOUSLY?! You got to be kidding me?! I thought we'd just get introduced to the 09s, answer some questions they'd have and then we could go home. But no.. We had italian and german. Found out that there is only one italian group now, and the people from the other group seem to be idiots. And then I found that they have changed out german groups too - not the same teacher and not the same people. For the love of God people?! I really liked that class, and the teacher.

So let's just say that this year's first day of school was really bad.

Other than that, things have been pretty much business as usual. The heat is killing me, and going to school just to have 2h 10min science tomorrow morning.

I know I'm doing nothing but complaining right now, but I'm not forcing anyone to read this shit.
Bye

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar