The days seem to be getting longer and harder to get through. I don't know what it is (I really don't) but something is holding me back. What ever that thing may be it's getting stronger and stronger. (Or am I getting weaker and weaker?)
I have no inspiration left, which leaves me with almost nothing, and I don't see the point in waking up every morning when I know that it's just gonna be another useless day anyway.
I need something new, something good, something to help me breathe, something to take away all the dark clouds in my sky - something that allows the sun to shine and brighten up my life. And I need it now.
I don't want to waste my life, I want to be somthing. Want to be someone. I want people to know my name.
Like yesterday, some friends and I decided to go to Borås since on of my friends' friends said that there was some kind of party there. So we took the bus in to Borås and finally got up to Kype, where this girl walks up to me and says something like `Hey! It's you!´ and I didn't recognize this girl at all, and then she told me that she had seen me downtown some times and that she had always wanted to talk to me. She called me pretty and she knew my name God damnit?! I mean, for the love of God.. That's the kind of person I wish I was. I want everyone to know my name.
That is just the kind of person I will never be.
I'm really tired so I should try and get some sleep now. I think I'll try to wake up again around 19.00 but I don't know yet.
Night
söndag 9 augusti 2009
Prenumerera på:
Kommentarer till inlägget (Atom)
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar