lördag 26 september 2009

Salt My Eyes

Yeah, pretty much.
Louis just woke up from another one of those best&worst nights of her experiences. Yesterday at Sibbe's place was great, really - to sum it all up. As always there were a couple of things that would have been better of avoided, but hey - what's the fun in that?
So Louise and Gabbeh had something going on over the phone last night, so I stepped in and tried to fix that. Then things went back to being good (or better), but not far too long before we were supposed to go home (Joakim (?) was kind enough to drive us home - thanks) I just lost it. Seriously, that's when the `worst night of my life´ experience started.
Everytime I just sawe your face I wanted to cry out on the top of my lungs.
So why didn't you?
I don't know.. I guess that deep down I know that he doesn't love me anymore. He has no feelings for me. And it doesn't matter how much I want to - I can't decide what he's supposed to feel. That's what freaks me out - the knowledge that I am not able to change it.
So Louis sat and cried in the car first all the way to Hässleholmen and then downtown, and Louise didn't want me to go home right that second when I wasn't feeling too well, so we sat down behind Gran Hotel for a while. And THAT is where I really lost it. I haven't cried that much ever I think, and my head was exploding and Louise was wonderful and just sat there and told me all these amazing things about me to make me feel better.
Thanks Louise, things would probably have gone much much worse if you weren't there.
So, there we sat for I don't know how long - until we decided to have pizza. But we had left Louise's money at home so first we had to go home to get the money - that's when I found out that Robin Next Door was having a party too but whatever. Anyhow, we got some money and then we went and bought something to eat. It was nice, and when we got home again, everything was cleaned up outfront. No one was there and all I could find that was a sign of that someone have had a party there was one empty beer can.
So we just went to bed and slept for about 5 hours and now there is one hour left until I have to drag Louise with me to the bus.

I know this post makes no sense but I just had to wite it all down.
Sorry

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar