There's something that is bothering me, but I can't put my finger on what it is. I'm heading right back to sitting in front of the computer all night long, sleeping way too few hours per night and spending way too much time on thinking.
It's really annoying when you don't know what it is that makes you unable to sleep at night. I mean, I used to know what it was, it was sort of obvious, wasn't it? But know I'm not so sure.. I should have been fallin asleep a long long time ago, but since daddy's not home tonight I can't relax enough to go to bed, so I'll just spend my night in the sofa, watching TV, listening to music and writing about nothing important at all.
Save me for a day
No one else is awake so I have absolutely no one to talk to, so I simply talk to myself. Great (Y) .__.
I want the spring to come back. I miss the morning sun and the not so dark nights. Everything seems to be easier when it's not dark outside.
Seriously,
I'm just talking bullshit.
Good Night
onsdag 13 januari 2010
Prenumerera på:
Kommentarer till inlägget (Atom)
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar