torsdag 23 juli 2009

Would you go along with someone like me?

I've been having a really hard time finding words to describe my life right now, but I figured it was about time that I got myself together and gave you all some sort of update.
Right this moment everything feels chaotic - I'm leaving for camp tomorrow (Thursday) and won't be home until 1st or 2nd of August. It feels good 'cause I know that I'm always happy when I'm at camp but at the same time it feels like I've never left this much.
I'm gonna miss everyone terribly. Well, not everyone, obviously, but I can think of three people whom I will miss terribly.

Gabbeh, Klumpen, I love you. With all my heart, soul and mind. Without you my life would not be worth living. I think you know how much you mean to me, and don't you ever forget that. Even when everything is feeling out of place. Just find the moon on the night sky and you will know that I'm there. I love you, you are my moon - you give me light when everything else is just black.

Sid. For making me happy and forgetting about all my problems. You haven't been a part of my life for too long, but I really hope you want to stay in it. I have feelings for you that I have had for no one else before. I usually spare my words, especially these words and there are not many whom I say it to, but
I love you.

My. You make my days worth waking up to. I have no idea what I would do without you. I haven't known you for even a year, but I know that this is the beginning of something special. You know things about me that not a lot of people know and I feel that I can really trust you. The same way you can trust me.
You probably won't read this, but I don't really care, you mean too much for me to not be in this post.


There are a lot of other things going on right now too but I don't want to bother you with it. It doesn't seem that important anymore.
So, my bus leaves at 17.30 tomorrow.

Now I've run out of words, so I think I'll just go to bed.
Sweet dreams

2 kommentarer:

  1. jag saknar verkligen dig louis, jag kan inte hitta månen, alla moln är i vägen för oss, :(<3

    SvaraRadera
  2. Molnen spelar ingen som helst roll älskling, det viktiga är att vi aldrig någonsin får glömma bort att månen ffinns där <3<3
    Jag finns här och du finns här - det är det som spelar roll <3

    SvaraRadera