torsdag 9 juli 2009

Let's kill the clockwork

Today has been a pretty good day. Started it with breakfast with My, since she wasn't feeling bad I made her purple pancakes. It made her feel a little bit better, so that made me feel a little better.
Then I met my boy, one very special boy that is. You make me happy baby, you really do. Feeling your heartbeats and hearing your voice makes me smile. I really don't know what else to say.

Malin came in to Borås today, I haven't seen her in years almost. That girl sure knows how to make my day better. I've been laughing and smiling all day, laughing like I haven't done since I was i ninth grade. Seriously. Seeing her really made me miss the good old days back at Mogaskolan. Okey, it wasn't always great there but Malin sure made it all worth it.
We took a cup of coffee and then we met with My and we walked around downtown, in the park and all over. Laughed at funnylooking people, threw stones and talked to people. I met Kalleponken! My babybrother of all times, haven't seen him for quite some time either. Felt nice.
And we watched Melody Club. God, those guys make me happy. Haven't seen them since the last time they played in Borås I think, so it was definitely right on time.
I also recieved a couple of looks from one certain person. If it would have been anyone else I wouldn't have cared, but when it comes from her, I feel really insecure.

Now I'm almost falling asleep, watching Grannfejden and talking to Jonatan.

So, night everyone :*

2 kommentarer: